Fixura is the oldest peer-to-peer lending company in the Nordics. We have just launched a highly competitive and disruptive new product. Our aim is a rapid growth and expansion to several countries during the following years.
We are looking for a
Investment Sales Manager / Director
This is a significant role in the future success of the company. You will have a first row seat and a chance to develop our processes and organisation — and to grow with us.
- Secure sufficient investment volume to support our growing loan sales
- Develop and manage partnerships with institutional investors
- Lead Fixura’s private investor acquisition
- Generate and nurture leads from marketing activities and turn them into investors
- Opening of new investment sources
- Investor engagement, support and upsell
- Plan marketing campaigns together with marketing team
- Overall responsibility of building and leading sales teams in Finland and Sweden
Required skills and experience
A minimum of 5 years of sales management experience preferably with financial products. Experience of working with institutional investors is a plus. You are able to bring discipline and structure to the sales processes and sales execution. You are a self-driven, ambitious person possessing lots of drive. And what is really important – you lead from the front.
Language skills: You are fluent in Swedish and English. Other Nordic languages and/or German language are seen as an advantage.
Our headquarters are in Vaasa, Finland, but this role can be located in our new office in Stockholm too.
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English. We are evaluating applications on an ongoing basis.